You will be receiving these obsolete and rare currency items:
- Original signed $5 State of Louisiana Baby Bond, NO HOLE, which means it's NOT cancelled. Has five coupons on its side. The state of Louisiana issued these intriguing bank notes in the 1800s at the close of the Civil War and disguised them as interest-bearing bonds.
- Germany 100 Deutsche Bundesbank Mark (obsolete)
- Germany 50 Deutsche Bundesbank Mark (obsolete)
- Lebanese 100 Lira (100 Livres), obsolete!
- Lebanese 50 Lira (50 Livres), obsolete!
- $1 ERROR Federal Reserve Note with green stamp, 1981 - There was an error while printing the note. Part of the note was not printed on, most likely the note got stuck through the machine and a crease was made. Nonetheless, it's RARE.
Please see my other items. I collect and sell rare things. If you're interested in getting more than one item you may qualify for a lower price on either shipping OR total price. Just email me before you buy and let me know which items you'd like to buy.
All items sold as is. No returns. If you have any questions feel free to email me.